Due to transport costs, propane delivered;
- Under 200 gallons costs 20 cents more than cash price.
- Under 100 gallons costs 30 cents more than cash price.
- There is delivery fee, in addition, for deliveries under 100 gallons. Which can increase depending on the distance from our office.
- To any tank that is below 5% is required to have a systems / leak check done before the system can be restarted. This requires customers to be present.
- Other cylinders, for grills, campers, lift trucks, and those that must be weighed to be filled accurately, are not to be filled off the bobtail. The bobtail pump is not designed to fill these small cylinders. Cost to fill these cylinders is not tied to the cash price for bulk deliveries, and cost more per gallon. Bring these tanks to the pump station at T-J Gas, and we'll fill them here.
- Other small propane tanks, for heating RV's, and similar function: Are charged a delivery fee, when filled off-site and have a different pricing structure than filling regular house / shop cylinders. Call for details.